Business Continuity and Connectivity
At Netrium, our team members’ health and safety are of paramount importance, especially given the current situation with the COVID-19 (coronavirus). We have put protocols in place, in an abundance of caution, to minimize risk to our team members, our customers, and the community at large.
Important measures we have taken immediately are:
- Leveraging our leading-edge communication technologies to enable most of our team members to work from home
- Limiting all team members’ interactions if they are required to be in the office
- Prohibiting all business and non-essential travel
- Increasing our office cleaning and hygiene measures standards
- Deploying additional health and safety measures for any on-site visits
All these efforts are to ensure the health and safety of our team members so there is no impact in servicing and supporting our customers today.
Our goal is to continue to provide exceptional customer service and support, even during this period of uncertainty. Rest assured that all support channels (email, portal, and phone) for our customers’ services will continue to be available in all capacities.
Please contact us via email (email@example.com) or by phone (905-233-1589 or 514-447-2060) for any service-related issues or inquiries.
Our intention is to provide the same level of service and support our customers have come to expect from us, while limiting exposure and risk to clients and team members.